- Justyna Kosakowska,
(Toruń, February 1-14, 2019)
- Xiu-Hua Luo,
- Helene Tyler,
(Manhattan College, June 10-14, 2018)
- Daiva Pucinskaite,
(Assistant Professor 2014-2017)
- Hagen Meltzer,
(Szczecin, August 20-29, 2016)
- Auslander Conference, Woods Hole, MA,
April 24-29, 2019,
"Gorenstein projective Z[ε]
- Colloquium Karl-Franzens-Universität
Graz, Austria, June 3 or 4, 2019.
- Mathematics and Computation in Music MCM 2019,
Madrid, Spain, June 18-21,
"From Schritte and Wechsel
to Coxeter Groups."
- Representation theory in Bielefeld - past and future,
Bielefeld, Germany, September 24-26, 2019.
- Colloquium at MAΘ high school math competition
Prime numbers in harmony, January 25, 2020.
- Representation theory of algebras - Corona Edition,
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Tableau invariants
to position objects in the Auslander-Reiten quiver
and in representation space.
Conference on Representations of
Algebras, Alexander Zavadskij, Bogota, Colombia,
Final Presentation: Tableau invariants
for poset representations,
November 4-6, 2020.
- We have been coordinating nine
MAΘ High School Mathematics
competitions in January 2006, January 2007, January 2014,
March 2015, March 2016, January 2017, January 2018,
January 2019 and January 2020, with between 900 and 1500
South Florida teams are amazing,
many schools are among the best at MAΘ
State and National Conventions!
- In 2019, our event was featured at
hosts Nerd Super-Bowl!
- Chinese: 段家邁 ``duàn jiâ mài''
- Mathematical Sciences, FAU, Boca Raton, FL
- Office hrs (Fall): MW 2:00 - 3:20 p.m.
in person in SE 230 (or by appointment on
Meeting ID: 395 037 9152, Password: Markus3to5)
- Phone: 561-297-0275 (office)
- Home: 561-459-1975