On behalf of the Mathematical Sciences Department of Florida Atlantic University, I would like to officially welcome you to the 45th Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Computing.
Before beginning the conference, we would like you to review the following information:
· All of the contributed talks will be presented in the Live Oak Pavilion behind the Student Union. Plenary sessions, including invited talks, will be in the Grand Palm Room of the Student Union. Your Program and Schedule was accurate as of noon, February 28, 2014, and includes abstracts, time and location of almost all of the talks. Schedule updates will be distributed as needed.
· Your registration package will include a name badge. Please wear your badge every day.
· Inserted in your plastic name badge holder should be any Banquet Tickets and guest tickets to the Thursday night party included in your registration, together with drink tickets for the Monday and Tuesday receptions. Please do not lose your tickets. Your Banquet Ticket will provide admission to the Conference Banquet on Wednesday evening, March 5, which will be held in a new place this year! This years banquest will be held at a location yet to be determined. There will be ample parking at the hotel. (A limited number of Banquet Tickets can be purchased at the registration desk. At the risk of sounding like an ad for gold coins, we can tell you that there will be no limit prior to 1:00 p.m. Monday.) Tickets will be collected, and we appreciate your cooperation. If you feel that there is something missing from your bag, please contact one of the registration staff as soon as possible.
· Messages for participants may be called in to (561) 297-3340. If you cannot reach someone at this number, try 561-251-2247.These messages will be posted on a bulletin board near the registration area in the Grand Palm Room of the Student Union. Internet access for participants will be available in the computer lab of the Student Union. Furthermore, the Student Union is a wireless environment. For internet access and wireless access, the user I.D will be announce here shortly.
· Book Exhibits during the conference are located in the Grand Palm Room of the Student Union. Book exhibits are open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 9:00 a.m. to noon Friday.
· Parking is permitted in Lot 16 adjacent to the Student Union and Lot 15 across the street from the Student Union, as well as in Garage 1. Please do not park in metered parking, handicapped parking, fire lanes, or Resident Students' parking spaces.
There is a coin-operated copy machine in the Student Union lobby
(on the first floor), and there are coin-operated machines located in the
Library. Library hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday- Friday. The main copy center is located on the Breezeway,
· Food service is available at Quiznos, Chick-N-Grill and Wendy’s in the Breezeway Food Court from 10:30am to 4pm (3pm on Friday); at Starbucks in the Breezeway from 7:30am to 5pm (4pm on Friday); at Einstein Bros., just off the Breezeway from 7:30-11:30am; and at Outtakes in the Student Union from 7:30am to 5pm.
· The Conference Photograph will be taken at 10:35am on Wednesday, March 5, directly behind the Student Union.
We hope that you find the 2014 CGTC Conference an enjoyable and professionally rewarding one! Please feel free to contact us for assistance at any time.
Mathematical Sciences Department