Proceedings of the 45th Southeastern Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Computing
NEW Please submit an electronic version of your paper to email@example.com. The paper must be in either postscript (.ps) or portable document format (.pdf). The formatting rules below apply. For compatibility reasons, we are unable to accept papers in TeX or LaTeX format.
Formatting rules for electronic versions:
- We assume that you are using word processing software (LaTeX, Word, etc.).
- Please ensure that your paper is in camera ready form.
- Pages are to be justified on both sides
- EXACTLY filling a box of dimensions 4.5 by 7.2 inches.
- Please prepare your paper in 10 point Times (or similar font).
- Use single spacing for straight text, and do not set off single symbols.
- All diagrams should be in black ink; labels should be typed, not hand-written.
Please, note that hard copy submissions are no longer accepted.
- When you submit your manuscript, you MUST fill out this form.
- The reprint form can be a word, .ps or .pdf file.
- Ordering reprints is not a condition of publication.
- Informing us whether or not you wish reprints is definitely a condition of publication.
- Authors who do not want reprints must state so in the body of the submission.
- If the referee accepts your paper, you will receive a bill for reprints, if you have ordered them.
- Acknowledgement of papers will be by email. Thus, if you wish acknowledgement of your paper, you must include your e-mail address.
The cost for 25 reprints is given in the following table (Subject to change)
|Number of Pages||Canada||USA||Other Countries|
These prices are WITHOUT covers, for reprints WITH COVERS add $10.
Canadian reprints are in Canadian Dollars.
US and Other Countries are in US Dollars
Please check one of the following alternatives.
|Yes, I wish to order 25 reprints of my paper, with covers||___________|
|Yes, I wish to order 25 reprints of my paper, without covers||___________|
|No, I do not wish to order reprints of my paper||___________|
Please make all cheques payable to
Box 272, St. Norbert Postal Station
Canada R3V 1l6
Give below the name of the corresponding author. Please give your institutional address. If you change your address, please inform us. We can not replace copies sent to a lapsed address.
If you have any questions, please contact MathJournals@ATTGlobal.net.