- Justyna Kosakowska,
(Toruń, February 1-14, 2019)
- Xiu-Hua Luo,
- Helene Tyler,
(Manhattan College, June 10-14, 2018)
- Daiva Pucinskaite,
(Assistant Professor 2014-2017)
- Hagen Meltzer,
(Szczecin, August 20-29, 2016)
- Advances in Representation Theory, Mexico City,
September 24-28, 2018.
- Auslander Conference, Woods Hole, MA,
April 25-30, 2018.
- AMS Special Session on Representations of Algebras,
Boston Northeastern, April 21-22, 2018.
- 2nd International Colloquium on Representations
of Algebras and Its Applications;
Alexander Zavadskij, Bogota, Colombia,
October 10-12, 2016.
- Colloquium at the University of Verona, Italy,
July 6, 2016, Hammocks via the
defect of a short exact sequence.
- Colloquium at the National University of Patagonia -
San Juan Bosco, Puerto Madryn, Argentina,
March 22, 2016, A Swiss Cheese Theorem for
invariant subspaces of nilpotent linear operators.
- FAU hosts "Nerd Super Bowl"! Tune in at
- We have been coordinating seven
MAΘ High School Mathematics
competitions in January 2006, January 2007, January 2014,
March 2015, March 2016, January 2017 and January 2018.
The events are very much appreciated in the community,
last year we had 1500 visitors from 57 South Florida schools!
Some pictures (2015). Some news (2017):
Sun Sentinel 1,
- Chinese: 段家邁 ``duàn jiâ mài''
- Mathematical Sciences, FAU, Boca Raton, FL
- Office hrs (Spring): T 9:30-11:30 a.m., F 2-4 p.m.
- Phone: 561-297-0275
- Home: 561-459-1975